The NordicTrack Commercial 14.9 Elliptical Cross Trainer has everything you could need from an at-home or commercial gym machine.
Equipped with a 15kg flywheel, 26 levels of SMR Silent™ Magnetic Resistance, impressive incline feature, huge 10” touchscreen display and over 50 workout videos, what is not to love about the NordicTrack 14.9 model.
We could go on for ages talking about why we like this model so much, but instead, let’s just jump straight ahead and see if this is the perfect partner for you!
Straight in at the power incline
Having an incline feature on any cross trainer is a big plus. It allows users to activate many more muscle groups which in turn, creates a more well-rounded workout.
The NordicTrack 14.9 has an incline ability of 20% which can be easily altered using the Quick Touch controls on the console.
You can adapt the incline electronically at any point during your workout. The 20% incline count is much higher than many other models on the market. If you are looking for a machine that has both an incline and decline ability then we would recommend the NordicTrack X22i.
Worried about your stride size?
Fear not because the NordicTrack 14.9 has an adjustable stride size of 17” to 19” perfect for the average sized users.
You can stretch out your full length without worrying about overstepping on the machine. There are many models in the NordicTrack range that also feature this ability. For other similar products look towards the NordicTrack Commercial 12.9 Elliptical Cross Trainer.
So, what about the programmes?
There is space for one manual workout which is fantastic for you to select your own parameters. Using this programme will allow you to tailor your own session to reach your specific fitness goal.
You will have access to 50+ workout videos which you can complete. The NordicTrack 14.9 is also iFit compatible so you’ll have access to thousands of fitness videos, chat groups, top-of-the-range tracking features and even healthy recipes.
A 12-month iFit subscription is included in the price of the NordicTrack 14.9 and we’re sure that you will love it as much as we do. Gone are the days when you had little choice and were forced to complete the same workout every few days. This cross trainer opens up a whole new way to exercise, ideal for those of you that struggle to find the motivation.
Where will I see my core data?
The NordicTrack 14.9 is equipped with a huge 10” Smart HD console. Thanks to the touchscreen display this console is very easy to use.
It will also show you, in real time, your speed, calories, distance, time, RPM, incline percentage and heart rate. There are several display modes which display different levels of information. You can select the display mode that you find most beneficial.
This is an excellent model which offers a great number of programme choices. It will support beginners to get started and push even the most advanced users. This one machine can be with you on your whole fitness journey. Did we also mention that it even has audio ports and dual 2” Bluetooth Speakers? Now, thanks to the NordicTrack Commercial 14.9 Elliptical Cross Trainer, exercising is naturally more fun and engaging.
- Flywheel: 15kg (32lbs) effective inertia
- Resistance: 26 digital levels of SMR Silent™ Magnetic Resistance with QuickTouch™ console and handle controls
- Incline: 0-20° Adjustable Power Ramp with QuickTouch™ console and handle controls
- Stride Length: 43cm (17”) - 48cm (19”) power adjustable stride
- Console: 10'' Smart HD touchscreen display
- Console Feedback: Speed, calories, distance, time, RPM, incline, heart rate and several display modes available (the display mode that you select will determine which workout information is shown)
- Programmes: Manual mode, access to 50+ video workouts and a daily updated map based workout
- Interactivity: iFit® enabled (comes with a 12-month subscription)
All programmes, as well as iFit® require a Wi-Fi based Internet connection
- Heart Rate Measurement: EKG CardioGrip™ pulse grips + Bluetooth® Smart wireless receiver (chest belt included)
- Entertainment: Compatible music port for iPod®/mp3, dual 2-inch speakers, tablet holder
- Additional Features: Water bottle holder, oversized levelers
- Cooling Fan: Autobreeze™ workout fan
- Pedals: Adjustable, oversized cushioned pedals
- Workout Arms: SoftTouch™ upper body grips
- Dimensions: Length=178cm (70”), Width=73cm (28.7”), Height=177cm (69.6”)
- Product Weight: 98kg (216.7lbs)
- Max. User Weight: 135kg (297.6lbs)
- Transport Wheels: Yes, front-mounted
- Power: Mains
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labour (must register within 28 days of purchase for 2nd year of coverage)