The ProForm Cardio HIIT elliptical cross trainer is a great at-home option.
Featuring 24 Silent Magnetic Resistance levels, LCD console, 32 pre-programmed workouts and dual EKG grip handles.
This trainer comes at a reasonable price, and we think that you get plenty of fantastic features for your money, without lowering the quality or standard of the product at all.
But, that’s not all that the Cardio HIIT has to offer.
Push your performance with SMR technology
Let’s begin with the 24 levels of Silent Magnetic Resistance (SMR). The resistance level allows you to amend the challenge of any programme.
It’s a case of simply tapping the easy-reach buttons One-Touch buttons on the console to increase or decrease the resistance level.
The higher the level, the increased amount of resistance can be felt and the harder you will have to work. Each of these levels can be easily changed to adapt any of the pre-programmed workouts.
So, talking about programmes...
It’s a great idea to work through each of the 32 programmes. You can change the challenge level by adapting the SMR levels.
Each of the 32 workouts have been specifically designed by professionals to help you reach your full potential.
We think that 32 programmes gives plenty of variety but if you are someone that likes a daily challenge then you will be happy to know that the Cardio HIIT trainer is also iFit compatible.
For an additional subscription to iFit you will gain access to daily new workouts, be able to challenge your friends, discover healthy recipes and much more. It will also open up additional tracking abilities so that you can witness your long-term progression.
How will I see my stats?
With a 7'' backlit LCD display including calories, distance, speed and time you’ll be able to easily see your stats and adapt your workout accordingly.
Your important heart rate data is captured via the dual EKG pulse grips, meaning that you can keep your heart rate in its optimum zone.
Low impact, high intensity
Elliptical cross-trainers are designed to be less impact than running on a treadmill. The cushioned pedals means that you are always supported. You can turn any programme into a full body workout simply by grabbing onto the soft grip upper-body workout arms.
The Cardio HIIT is built around a 13kg flywheel so you won’t feel any of the jolting or jarring that comes with a lighter flywheel.
However, there are also other products on the market which have a higher flywheel such as the JTX Tri-Fit: Incline Cross Trainer which has a 17kg flywheel as standard.
This product is a great addition to any commercial or at-home gym. It is designed to help users feel both motivated and pushed to reach their next fitness goal. With the wide range of included features, we think that the Proform Cardio HIIT Trainer is a good machine for all level users.
- Build: Commercial gauge solid steel construction
- Motion: Elliptical stepper movement
- Flywheel: Inertia enhanced flywheel
- Digital SMR™ (Silent Magnetic Resistance): 1-24%
- Multi-function handlebars: Enhancing comfort and allowing you to adjust your workout settings accordingly via the quick controls
- Workouts: 32 pre-set workout apps
- EKG Grip Pulse: Providing accurate pulse readings on the go
- Display: 7" backlit iFit display
- IFit® Bluetooth smart (BLE) enabled: For more advanced user interactivity (iFit subscription not included)
- IPod compatible audio: Including 2 - 2" speakers
- Oversized levellers: For a comfortable workout
- Oversized pedals: Cushioned for comfort
- Front mounted transport wheels: For easy transportation
- Integrated features: Tablet holder; Water bottle holder; Coolaire workout fan
- User capacity: 115kg
- Product dimensions: 140 x 80 x 168 cm
- Boxed dimensions: 85 x 46 x 123 cm
- Product weight: 74 kg
- Boxed weight: 82 kg