This sophisticated indoor cycle comes equipped with a number of excellent features making it a great at-home and commercial gym addition.
With a solid 18kg flywheel, Compagnolo gear shifters, Deda Superzero road bike handlebar and four user profiles this bike will help you reach your ideal fitness level in time at all.
This popular bike from Kettler is from the revolutionary S-Fit series. We think that you’ll love this bike as much as we do, so, let’s move past the introductions and really get to know the Kettler Racer S Indoor Bike.
Built to last
The impressive 18kg flywheel means that even when you are reaching your top speed, you won’t be held back by any jarrs or jolts. If you need to brake, the induction braking system is smooth but responsive. The fluid pedalling action allows a 25W to 1000W resistance range. Not only does the Racer S come with these impressive features, it is also sturdy and built to last.
You can be rest assured that this bike will last you long into the future and deliver a real-life road experience.
How can an indoor bike offer real-road style cycling?
Thanks to the top-of-the-range Compagnolo gear shifters you can benefit from responsive and smooth gear shifting. This replicates real-road bikes and creates a unique experience. Team this with the virtual World Tours 2.0 software included (worth £99).
This specialist piece of software allows users to download real-world footage via a GPS device or smartphone. Now you can choose to cycle anywhere in the world, complete real-life tours and even challenge other online users.
To get the best out of this software download the S-Fit app “Kettfit”. This online community includes lots of fun challenges, training sessions and additional online support services.
So, how can I keep track of workout stats?
The console can hold up to four user profiles and one guest profile. Ideal for a family unit, so that you can keep an eye on your stats and see your fitness progression.
The Kettle Racer S Indoor Bike comes with a unique ‘pulse hold function’. When an optimum heart rate is achieved activate this feature and the bike will automatically adjust the resistance so this level can be maintained.
Your heart rate data is measured via the included chest belt and integrated Polar heart rate receiver.
The console is touchscreen so that you can easily adjust the setting manually of the programmes and scroll through your core workout data including time, distance, calories, Watts, pedalling speed, heart rate and RPM.
How many programmes are included in the Kettler Racer S Indoor Bike?
You can enjoy working your way through the eight challenging programmes. There is a manual programme, user-defined so you can set your own target goals, challenge sets, HIIT, IPN, three HRCs and even a fitness test.
That’s plenty to keep your workout fresh and your motivation high!
If you were hoping for more programmes then consider a bike such as the NordicTrack Commercial S22i Studio Indoor Cycle.
The Kettler Race S bike is a great addition to any gym. It's easy-to-use functions make it a great option for any fitness level user. From absolute beginner to advanced, we think that everyone can get something out of using the bike regularly.
- Flywheel Weight: 18kg (39.7lbs)
- Resistance: 25-1000 Watts (5-Watt increments) induction brake resistance range
- Console Display: Intuitive touchscreen LCD display
- Console Feedback: Continuous display of 7 functions - time, distance, calories, Watts, pedalling speed, heart rate, RPM
- Programmes: 8 (manual, user-defined, challenge, HIT, IPN, 3 HRC) + fitness test
- User Profiles: 4 (each with age, gender, size and weight) + guest user profile
- Heart Rate Measurement: Yes; Polar compatible wireless receiver (chest strap included)
- Interactivity: Kettler World Tours 2.0 software, KETTMaps and Vescape apps
- Seat: Adjustable vertically and horizontally, replaceable
- Handlebars: Deda Superzero road bike handlebar with vertical and horizontal adjustment; Compagnolo Chorus EP Ergopower shift handles
- Pedals: Combi-click, exchangeable
- Additional Features: Tablet holder, floor levellers, water bottle holder
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Product Dimensions: Length=131cm (51.5‘’), Width=53cm (21‘’), Height=126cm (49.6‘’)
- Max. User Weight: 130kg (286.6lbs)
- Weight: 53kg (116.8lbs)
- Power: Mains
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labour