The NordicTrack New Commercial S10i Studio Cycle is groundbreaking in more ways than one.
Offering 10 fully interactive and personal coaching sessions you can stream high-energy studio sessions with trainers. Team this with both an incline and decline feature of -10% to +20%, magnetic resistance levels all based on a heavy flywheel and you have an excellent product.
There are a whole host of other great features on the S10i so let’s see what is in for store us.
On-demand cycling classes
For us, the highlight of the S10i is the unique element of exercising to high-quality studio gym classes via video. Simply use the iFit Coach app, through which you can select any videos from the library. Each video is narrated by a personal trainer who also encourages and motivates users as if you are actually in a studio.
There are plenty of cycling sessions to keep you occupied but you can also explore other styles such as yoga, martial arts and even weightlifting.
On top of that, you can also team your workouts with Google Maps Street View and select a route from anywhere in the world to ride. The bike will then set and adapt your settings to match that of the road. It’s a real-life road experience.
Using the incline and decline features
Having an incline feature is becoming extremely popular on all gym equipment. However, it is much more rare to have a dual incline and decline ability. It allows users to activate many more muscle groups for a much more well-rounded workout.
The NordicTrack New Commercial S10i Studio Cycle has an incline feature of +20%. Uniquely, there is also a decline setting of up to -10%.
Thanks to the Quick Touch buttons, toggling between the incline and decline increments is easy. The transition is smooth and does not result in any jarring of the bike motion. There are also Quick Touch buttons to alter the 22 levels SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance.
How will I see my stats?
Your key workout data is shown on the 10” full-colour touch display. Additionally, the iFit Coach track calories and daily steps. All these additional tracking elements help you to see exactly how quickly you are progressing to your fitness goal.
There is also a Bluetooth Smart (BLE) Heart Rate Receiver included with the S10i. Now you can keep up to date with that all important heart rate count and stay in your optimum heart rate zone.
We love that you can rotate the console a full 360-degrees giving you the ability to cross-train.
What additional features are there?
The designers at NordicTrack have recognised the importance of comfort when selecting your bike. That's why they have included an ergonomic paddle saddle which can be adjusted both horizontally and vertically. The saddle and pedals can also be altered for those similar to a standard road bike.
There are also dual 2” speakers which are iPod compatible so you can listen to your music as you workout.
The NordicTrack Commercial S10i Studio Cycle gets a big thumbs up from us! We love the unique design features and think that this is an excellent model for all fitness levels. With access to professional videos, you’ll reach your next fitness goal quicker than ever before.
- Inertia-enhanced flywheel: offers smooth cycling motion
- Drive system: PowerGrade Incline/Decline
SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance: frictionless resistance changes
- Resistance Levels: 1 – 22
- Digital Incline Control: 0 to 20% Grade
- Digital Decline Control: 0 to -10% Grade
- Display: 10” full colour capacitive touch display. 360° rotation
- Commercial grade frame: welded steel frame with enhanced corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic padded seat: Adjustable vertically and horizontally. Compatible with standard road bike saddle and pedals too.
- Non-slip multi-position handlebar: adjustable vertically
- iFit® enabled: With studio sessions to global workouts and even cross-training options like yoga and full-body sculpting, your options are seemingly endless. Includes 1 year NordicTrack iFit® membership.
- Included: 2 – 3lb dumbbells, so you can keep your arms and shoulders as strong as your legs
- Other features: autobreeze workout fan, Bluetooth Smart (BLE) HR Receiver, iPod compatible audio (2 – 2” speakers), dual water bottle holders
- User capacity: 150 kg
- Product weight: 74 kg
- Boxed dimensions: 129 x 43 x 93 cm
- Assembled dimensions: 140 x 56 x 141 cm