The NordicTrack A.C.T. Commercial 7 Elliptical Cross Trainer has so many features, and therefore so many reasons that it continues to be a bestseller. As part of the Space Safer NordicTrack design series, it has everything that you could desire from your at-home elliptical cross trainer but is half the size of a regular model. It sounds impressive to us, so let’s see exactly what is the deal with the A.C. T Commercial 7 Elliptical Cross Trainer.Read More
Designed for stability
With a 12kg flywheel, this is one of the sturdiest cross trainers on the market. The A.C.T. Commercial Cross Trainer has cushioned pedals that work well for the top speed and users gait. The stride size can be adjusted between 18 - 22” and this, in turn, creates a fluid and natural step for users. The stride adjustments can be easily made by a simple twist of a button. The maximum user weight is set at 135kg.
Programmes and Performance
In total, there are an impressive 35 programmes built-in to the A.C.T Commercial 7, and each of these have been designed by a specialist personal trainer. To ensure that you get the most of the workout you could push and pull the upper handlebars at any point to activate the upper body muscles. There are 24 Silent Magnetic Resistance levels, which will push forward your strength and ability. With small percentage increments, these can be easily toggled between during your training sessions. With an iFit subscription, you will also have hundreds of additional workouts at your disposal with just a touch of a button. It is worth noting that this product does not have an incline feature, so if this is something that you are particularly searching for then turn towards the NordicTrack Elite 2500.
Entertainment and Tracking
Your real-time workout stats are continuously shown on the 7”, touchscreen console. This machine goes beyond just reporting stats, with web access you can utilize hundreds of online workout videos, catch up on your emails or even scroll through your social media networks. The NordicTrack A.C.T. Commercial comes with an iFit® wireless chest strap which uses Bluetooth Smart technology. Now you can continuously and effortlessly keep track of your heart rate and adjust your programmes to suit your fitness level.
All Around, A Thumbs Up
The NordicTrack A.C.T Commercial 7 Elliptical Cross Trainer is one of those rare models where you can receive the product, have it set up quickly and easily and then be using it in just a few short hours. The oversized elements make for a comfortable rider experience and you can feel the support which minimises the risk of injury. It suits both beginner and advanced users alike, so we think that it is an excellent addition to any home.
- Build: Commercial gauge solid steel construction
- Stride: Adjustable 18 - 22"
- Inertia-enhanced flywheel: 12kg
- Digital SMR™ (Silent Magnetic Resistance): 1-24%
- Workouts: 35 pre-set workout apps, iFit Bluetooth enabled
- EKG Grip Pulse: EKG Grip Pulse: Providing accurate pulse readings on the go; Bluetooth Smart chest strap
- Display: 7" Full colour touch screen display
- IFit® Bluetooth Smart (BLE) enabled: For more advanced user interactivity (subscription not included)
- Upper body grips: Soft touch
- Oversized levellers: For a comfortable workout
- Oversized pedals: Cushioned for comfort
- Transport wheels: For easy transportation
- Integrated features: Tablet holder; Water bottle holder; Autobreeze workout fan
- IPod compatible audio: Including 2 - 2" speakers
- Weight capacity: 135kg (21st 2lbs)
- Product dimensions: 165 x 81 x 162 cm
- Product weight: 105kg