The ProForm 705 CST treadmill is an ideal option for those of you who either want access to a larger number of built-in programmes or who need an extra hand to stay motivated.
Sounds like all of us doesn’t it?
With a solid 2.75 CHP, plenty of room on the running deck for longer strides, ProShox Cushioning support, 22 workout programmes, 5” display and a built-in tablet holder so you can even watch your favourite television shows whilst working out.
So, read on if you want to learn how the ProForm 705 CST treadmill gives you the opportunity to really push your fitness performance.
How fast is the treadmill?
Thanks to the 2.75CHP the 705 CST can reach an impressive 20kph. This is more than the average treadmill and gives users the opportunity to really push themselves, particularly during HIIT style training.
With 1.9” precision machined and balanced non-flex rollers, the 705CST will be able to withstand even daily use.
Extra leg room, please
Gone are the days of treadmills where users were unable to use their natural gait due to the small size of the running deck. The 705 CST has an oversized deck of 51cm (20’’) x 152cm (59.8’’) so you can be rest assured that you remain comfortable and safe at all times, even during incline running programmes.
Can it be beaten on programmes and adaptations?
There is a wide selection of 23 programmes to choose from. Each one is fun, challenging and adaptable. They have been designed by professionals to help you reach your next fitness goal in no time at all.
There are 22 pre-set programmes which can be categorised by calorie, intensity, speed and incline workouts. One manual programme exists so that users can tailor their own workout.
The additional manual setting helps users to find their own challenge, manually adapt the 12% incline and speed counts by using the Quick Control keys on the console.
That's not all though because the 705 CST is also iFit compatible. For an extra subscription, you can gain access to daily new workouts, community chat groups, delicious recipes and progression tracking.
Keeping track of your stats
Fitted with a clear 5” backlit LCD display your core data is displayed as you workout. You can flip between a matrix style review which shows you output levels or a general layout which features incline data, time, calories, distance, intensity, number of vertical meters, speed and pulse.
For added fun why not try to run the virtual 400m (1/4 mile) track on the console a track. It is a great way to physically see your performance levels improve over time!
Over the years we have seen a number of upgrades added to the ProForm 705CST model. This has included an increased number of programmes and deck widening. One thing remains the same, and that is that the ProForm 705 CST will continue to be an excellent choice for at home and commercial gyms alike.
- Motor: 2.75 CHP (continuous duty) Mach Z Commercial Plus motor
- Speed Range: 0 – 20kph (0 – 12.4mph); Quick Speed® controls
- Incline Range: 0 – 12%; Quick Incline® controls
- Running Area: 51cm (20’’) x 152cm (59.8’’)
- Rollers: 1.9” precision machined and balanced non-flex rollers
- Cushioning: ProShox™ cushioning
- Console: 5” backlit LCD display
- Console Feedback: Incline, time, calories, distance, intensity, number of vertical meters, speed, pulse, a track that represents 400m (1/4 mile), laps, matrix
- Programmes: 23 (manual, 22 pre-set including incline, calorie, intensity and speed workouts)
- Interactivity: iFit® Bluetooth Smart (BLE) Enabled (subscription optional)
- Heart Rate Measurement: EKG™ pulse grips + Bluetooth® Smart wireless receiver (chest belt optional)
- Entertainment: Audio port and built-in sound system with dual 2-inch speakers
- Additional Features: CoolAire™ workout fan, tablet holder
- Folding System: SpaceSaver® folding design with EasyLift™ Assist
- Max. User Weight: 125kg (275.5lbs)
- Product Weight: 91kg (200.6lbs)
- Dimensions in Use: Length=200cm (78.7"), Width=94cm (37"), Height=149cm (58.6")
- Folded Dimensions: Length=94cm (37"), Width=94cm (37"), Height=180cm (70.8")
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Power Supply: Mains