The NordicTrack Commercial S22i Studio Indoor Cycle has delivered a whole new scope of indoor cycle features.
On the S22i you can enjoy 24 magnetic resistance levels, a huge 22” full-colour touch screen display, iFit access, and both an incline and decline ability.
What’s not to love?!
Even down to the last finite details the S22i is excellently made and will help you progress towards your fitness goals much quicker. Want to know how the S22i can boost your performance? So do we!
So, let’s take a closer look
Built to last
The S22i is designed with commercial grade materials, so your investment will be your training partner for a long time to come.
There are elements of the design that are adjustable to suit your own riding style. The ergonomic, padded saddle can be adjusted both horizontally and vertically. You can also change the saddle and pedals for those that you would find on a regular road bike. This will give you a much more real-ride experience, perfect if you are training for a particular event. The handlebars also offer multi-grip styles which can be adjusted vertically.
The large diameter adjustable levelling feet ensure that the bike stays stable at all time. No matter how hard you’re pushing your performance you won’t feel any jolts or jars on the S22i.
Finally, the front mounted transport wheels can be used to move and store the model out of the way. Great if you are looking at this as a possible addition to an at-home gym setup.
Digital magnetic resistance
Another adjustable feature on the S22i is the resistance ability. The increments are suitable for all fitness levels from beginners to advanced users.
There are 24 levels of digital magnetic resistance in total and each can be changed electronically via the quick touch console buttons.
Team this with the inertia-enhanced flywheel and PowerGrade drive system and you’re guaranteed an exceptional ride.
Power up with the incline/decline feature
During any of the programmes from the iFit compatible system, the incline and decline feature can be electronically changed.
With a good range from -10% through to +20% levels, the incline feature will help to activate many more muscle groups.
You will naturally enjoy a much more rounded workout, and as you will be forced to work harder, you’ll reach your fitness goals in no time at all.
So, we covered the resistance and inclination levels which are great performance drivers but what else is there?
The NordicTrack SS2i is iFit enabled which means that you can have access to hundreds of new workout videos to help boost your motivation. One year free subscription is included in the price. You can also use chat groups, challenge friends, and find delicious recipes all online. The iFit system also offers additional tracking features.
All of your stats are shown on the impressive 22” full-colour touchscreen display.
This is the most effective way to map your fitness progression and ensure that you are tweaking your workouts to reach your full potential.
The console can be rotated 360-degrees. After your workout on the bike, simply hop off, spin the display and select a floor-based workout to continue.
Your all-important hear rate information is captured via the Bluetooth Smart HR Receiver. You’ll be able to see all of your stats in real time.
With the excellent features and design elements of the NordicTrack Commercial S22i Studio Indoor Cycle, we’re sure that any who purchases this product will be happy with it. We love the large easy to read screen and the fact that is can be rotated. No longer will you have to swap electronic devices between your floor and machine-based workouts.
- Inertia-enhanced flywheel: offers smooth cycling motion
- Drive system: PowerGrade Incline/Decline
- SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance: frictionless resistance changes
- Resistance levels: 1 – 24
- Digital incline control: 0 to 20% grade
- Digital decline control: 0 to -10% grade
- Display: 22” full colour capacitive touch display. 360° rotation
- Commercial grade frame: welded steel with enhanced corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic padded seat: Adjustable vertically and horizontally. Compatible with standard road bike saddle and pedals too.
- Non-slip multi-position handlebar: adjustable vertically
- iFit® enabled: with studio sessions to global workouts and even cross-training options like youga and full-body sculpting, your options are seemingly endless. 1 Year NordicTrack iFit® membership included.
- Included: 2 – 3lb dumbbells, so you can keep your arms and shoulders just as strong as your legs
- Other features: autobreeze workout fan, Bluetooth Smart (BLE) HR Receiver, iPod compatible audio (2 – 2” speakers), dual water bottle holders
- User capacity: 135 kg
- Product weight: 80 kg
- Boxed dimensions: 129 x 43 x 93 cm
- Assembled dimensions: 140 x 56 x 141 cm