The DKN AM-3i exercise bike is a perfect at-home gym addition. DKN have a wide number of models in their range. So we’re interested to see what the DKN AM-3i has in store for us.
With a steady 11kg flywheel, an impressive 32 levels of computer controlled Resistance and 18 built-in programmes you’ll stay motivated for longer on the DKN AM-3i.
Let’s take a closer look and see if the DKN AM-3i is your perfect gym-buddy.
The DKN AM-3i has an above average number of computer controlled magnetic resistance levels.
The increments between the 32 levels of resistance are ideal to both support beginners and push intermediate level users.
The levels can be easily toggled between at any point during your workouts.
Thanks to the adjustable handlebars and large ergonomic saddle you’ll be able to push yourself for longer in absolute comfort.
So, let’s chat about the built-in programmes
There are 18 programmes included with the DKN AM-3i. This includes 12 pre-set programmes, 1 manual space and 3 user-defined programmes.
We love that there are user-defined spaces so that you can create your own workouts suitable for your specific fitness targets. There is space for four user-profiles which means that up to four people can store their own data.
Team this with a separate Watt Training Programme, heart rate control centre and the DKN AM-3i has plenty to keep you busy.
With all of these options, how do I keep track of my stats?
All of your core data will be shown in real time on the colour LCD display.
The console is compatible with two free fitness apps, Kinomapp and Vescape.
Download the Kinomap app and you can complete a multi-player challenge every hour. It’s a fun way to progress in your fitness levels. The Vescape fitness app offers free workout routines and video games to play.
Your core heart rate data is tracked via the hand pulses or the Bluetooth 4.0 wireless receiver. There is an additional chest strap available as an upgrade.
We’re a fan of the wide range of programmes and user-defined spaces. These make it ideal for an at-home model where everyone in the household can save their data. It’s sturdy design also makes it a great addition to any commercial gym.
- Flywheel: 11kg (24.2lbs)
- Resistance: 32 levels of computer controlled magnetic resistance
- Console: Multi colour LCD console
- Feedback: Speed, rpm, time, distance, calorie burn, Watts, pulse
- Programmes: 18 (manual, 3 user-defined, 12 pre-set, HRC and continue Watt programme)
- Compatible Applications: Kinomap, Vescape
- Recovery Function: Yes
- User Profiles: 4
- Heart Rate Measurement: Hand pulse sensors + Bluetooth 4.0 wireless receiver (chest belt optional)
- Seat: Soft gel covered saddle with one touch height adjustment and seat reach adjustment
- Handlebars: Angle adjustment
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Tablet Holder: Yes
- Dimensions: Length = 98cm (38.6”), Width = 59cm (23.2”), Height =148cm (58.3”)
- Maximum User Weight: 150kg (330.7Ibs)
- Product Weight: 38kg (83.7lbs)
- Certification: CE/EN 957 Class HA
- Warranty: 2 years