The LunaRun Fold Flat Treadmill from Viavito is their first, and only, treadmill to date. Since it hit the shelves it has found its way into people's’ hearts and homes, so let’s take a closer look at the key features to see if its your perfect treadmill match.
It’s a space saver
Not all of us have ample space in our homes and so having a treadmill that is foldable is a huge plus for many people. This treadmill can be flat folded and stored vertically or horizontally, perfect for hiding behind doors and under beds. The console area folds into the running deck space and the handy transport wheels help you push the item to its new location.It is fairly compact when folded, at just 10.2” X 29.9” X 62.9” and thankfully the treadmill itself is not heavy so you won’t be straining yourself to position it.
Bigger than average running deck
Although the folks at Viavito have worked hard to find ways to make the LunaRun compact they haven’t lost any of the deck running space. With the 16.5” X 49.2” cushioned deck, you’ll feel comfortable and safe on this above average size deck, meaning that you’ll be able to run comfortably along with the max speed of 16kph. If you are looking for a foldable treadmill like the LunaRun that has even more space, for those of you with wide strides, then consider the running deck size and check out the NordicTrack C100 Treadmill which is in a similar price range.
In total there are 12 pre-set programmes which make full use of the 10% incline tilt available with the LunaRun. There are 3 different ‘levels’ of programmes to choose from, so whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced trainer you’ll find a programme that will suit your own fitness ability. In addition to the 12 pre-set programmes there are also 3 fully customisable programmes that the users can set. We love the fact that there are two user profiles available with the LunaRun, so you won’t have to worry about your partner or familiy members’ workout stats affecting your own. For an affordable foldable treadmill with more programmes then try the NordicTrack T7.0 Folding Treadmill which comes equipped with 20 pre-set programmes to choose from.
Won’t be beaten on practicality
One of the main features for the LunaRun is its high level of practicality, you don’t need to be an expert to even set the product up; it is delivered mainly pre-assembled. Viavito have thought about how you, as the clients, are most like to actually use the product. There are quick-key buttons located on both the back-lighted 5” LCD screen and the handlebars making it easier to toggle both your speed and incline tilt. The LCD screen will keep track and show you exactly what you need to know in terms of your core stats: Time, Distance, Speed, Incline, Calories and Pulse. Remember that with the two user profiles you can keep your own information updated and in return receive more accurate feedback on your training sessions. Also, no longer will you be scrummaging around for your water bottles because the LunaRun comes with a dual integrated holder as standard, meaning that you can push your running time to new heights without feeling dehydrated.
Set up, work out, fold down
Life is as easy as one, two, three with this compact treadmill. As a mid-range product the LunaRun Fold Flat Treadmill offers a fantastic training partner. The only thing to note is that due to its’ practicality of having a lightweight and foldable frame, the maximum user weight is set at 90kg. Having a higher user weight would mean that the machine itself would have to be heavier and in turn this would affect the best thing about this product: ease of use.
- Motor: 1.25 HP DC continuous duty
- Speed Range: 0.8 - 16kph (0.5 – 9.9mph) with 3 Quick-Speed keys on the console and handlebar speed controls
- Incline Range: 10 Levels (10%) of powered incline with 3 Quick-Incline keys on the console and handlebar incline controls
- Deck Surface: 42cm (16.5”) x 125cm (49.2”)
- Running Belt Thickness: 1.4mm (0.05”); with diamond embossed
- Console Display: Blue backlit 5” LCD display with Safety Key and imperial/metric switch
- Supplied with a safety key
- Console Feedback: Speed, time, incline, pulse, distance, calories
- Programmes: 19 – 12 pre-set unique workout programmes designed by a certified personal trainer, 3 user-defined, 3 countdown, 1 body fat
- User Profiles: 2 (age / gender / weight / height)
- Heart Rate Measurement: Pulse grip sensors
- Folding: Yes
- Entertainment: Music port for MP3 player, stereo speakers
- Additional Features: Dual water bottle holder, tablet holder
- Product Weight: 49kg (108lbs)
- Max. User Weight: 90kg (198.4lbs)
- Dimensions in Use: Length=160cm (62.9”), Width=76cm (29.9”), Height=153cm (60.2”)
- Dimensions Folded: Length=26cm (10.2”), Width=76cm (29.9”), Height=160cm (62.9”)
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Front Roller Size: 46mm (1.8”)
- Rear Roller Size: 42mm (1.6”)
- Certification: CE/EN 957
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labour (must register within 28 days to get 2nd year)